- 1. What villager personality would you be?
- ahhhh uchi!! Or rather, that’s what I’d like to be ahaha. Realistically? Lazy.
- 21. What’s your favorite emotion?
- The one where I twirl around shoot a star out of my hand lol
- 29. How do you feel about Tom Nook
- Hm…. well in new leaf, he was an alright guy, considering the game mechanics of farm beetles until you win, but in the originally GC that i played, he was pretty much the devil
Back in like fourth grade there was this thing at my school called the 100 book challenge and basically you got prizes for every like book you read and I read so much they called my mom in because they thought I was forging her signature on the logs because I read like seven hours a day and ‘no child would actually read that much’
ya there was something like that too and then there was some snot nosed kid who tried to out read me and I was like listen kid who spent a year in ireland and tried to talk to me about zelda, i have no friends and all i do is read so pls step down and anyway years later I realized he probably liked me or something but fuck that noise I am here to win reading contests, not make friends.
it was a mostly self elected path of loneliness.
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
the world aint ready
Anohana soundtrack - Last Train Home ~ still far [REMEDIOS]
No One Has To Die: Talking will spoil it from the start. Amazing concept and brilliant ending. Takes about 20 minutes to complete, browser game.
Off: You’ve probably already seen bits all over…
|—||a new restaurant opening in DC|
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
well not anymore, since I’m living alone in the citayyyyy I wish I still had a car though :/
not even fender bender
I bumped into one of those parking posts once though but it was fine
and scratched up my rims on some low stone garden ornament on an icy day but eh